Taste & Flavor:
Those new to Matcha will find our naturally flavored matcha tea most pleasant to drink. Matcha tea is a full leaf, ground into a powder & then mixed into whatever you desire. Consistency is different than steeped teas and will be slightly grainy. Being the whole leaf is what makes it so healthy and powerful, but it may take some getting used to it. The tea has an earthy, vegetative smell & flavor, but the Vanilla helps flavor the tea. Being that it is a powder, it will add texture to whatever it is mixed into although our proprietary fine grind and fine vanilla powder will make this much more enjoyable for drinking, baking or smoothies that non flavored versions.
Start with a 1/2 teaspoon in 4 oz of water. Adjust amount of water & powder to taste. Add coconut oil, non-dairy or dairy creamers & sweeteners by taste.
No-Waste Resealable Fresh-Keeping Bag
No extra paper wasted on our fresh-keeper bags. Our bag is simple and to-the-point, keeping the tea fresh for months of use.
Studied Benefits of Matcha
(The following statements are based off of independent studies of Matcha tea and no specific claim or guaranteed is being made about these effects. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
- HIGHEST ANTIOXIDANT RATING ACHIEVABLE (by ORAC method)
- ENHANCES CALM - GREAT FOR ALERT MEDITATION
- HIGH IN AMINO ACID L-THEANINE
- BOOSTS BRAINS ALPHA WAVES - BOOSTS MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION
- L-Theanine increases production of dopamine and seratonin
- ENCREASES ENERGY LEVELS & CONCENTRATION
- BURNS CALORIES
- BURNS FAT - up to 4x that of average awake state
- STRENGTHENS IMMUNE SYSTEM
- shown to have antibiotic properties and include important nutrients
- VITAMINS - A, B-complex, C, E, K and trace minerals.