Twinings of London English Breakfast Black Tea Bags, 100 Count
Super Savings Item! Save 40% on the Twinings of London English Breakfast Black Tea Bags, 100 Count by Twinings at Joe Coffee Bar. MPN: 487506-06631. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Twinings English Breakfast Tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, from which its name derives. The
Twinings English Breakfast Tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, from which its name derives. The refreshing and invigorating flavour makes English Breakfast one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time or occasion, not just for breakfast. English Breakfast can be enjoyed with or without milk, sweetened or unsweetened—the choice is yours.
Features & Highlights
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 100 English Breakfast Black tea bags. complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of english breakfast tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA: English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
- Expertly blended with Kenyan and Assam teas (packaging may vary)
- Black tea
- A rich & satisfying robust black tea. The robust, malty character of this tea comes from pure Assam and Kenyan tea leaves grown in India.
|Item Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Twinings, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
What is Xin Yan Mao Jian Green Tea?Mao Jian literally means "hairy tips" referring to the appearance of the tea leaves. Henan's Xinyang prefecture has been famous for its Maojian tea since the Tang dynasty. Today it is one of the country's most thriv...
What is " Variety Of Colors" Blooming Flower Tea/Art Green Tea?Variety of colors Blooming Tea is made of the highest grade of silver needle and Carnation Flower. It is made in China by skilled craftsmen by hand to produce a delicately aromatic, flavo...
By Lipton Iced Tea
The smooth, delicious taste of Lipton green tea with a burst of berry flavor, for a great tasting green tea that's free of calories. Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Natural Flavor, Green Tea, Ascorbic Ac...
mpn: KEN797019, ean: 5056214931833,
Organic, unsmoked, pure leaf yerba mate. Our unsmoked yerba mate contains nearly twice the antioxidant power of green tea. It comes from a small organic family farm in northeastern Argentina, where it is dried with a unique smoke Free drying process ...
Lipton knows that a great tasting cup of tea starts with the tea leaves. Lipton Pure Green Tea is all-natural green tea selected from the freshest high-grown tea leaves and naturally contains tea flavonoids.Pure, simple and made from the finest tea l...
By Japanese Tea Shop Yamaneen
It is a super high class Ochazuke which the ingredients have entered the whole. Gift wrapping and messages are also available free of charge.[Product name] High class Ochazuke set (12 types ~ 2 bags set)(With Ochazuke only tea)[Product category] Food...
By DAVIDs TEA
shades of jade What makes Mao Jian so special? It's high-altitude grown in China's Fujian province, known for its beautiful mountains, seaside landscape and of course, exquisite teas. The name "Mao Jian" means "Downy Tip," referring to the little hai...
By uVernal WellBeing
Organic Green Tea Matcha Powder: The Drink of Monks and Emperors Matcha has been produced for thousands of year in Eastern Asia and became the favored drink of the aristocracy and Buddhist monks when it was first imported from China. So delicious and...
By Wisdom China Classic Puer Teas
357g. Raw Puer. Mountain: Jingmai. This cake is the king product of Lancang Gucha!Pure ming qian(Before qingming) old tree leaves!. Brand: Lancang Gucha.A very famous tea factory located in Jingmai area. It was established by Ms. Du Chunyi,they alway...
You can use MonkJuice monk fruit juice concentrate anywhere you would use sugar; use 1/8 tablespoon (1 squeeze) in place of 1 tablespoon of sugar for a deliciously sweet taste with 0 calories. Monk fruit is a small, sub-tropical melon traditionally g...