Teavivre Organic White Peony (Bai MuDan) Tea Loose Leaf Chinese White Tea (1.75oz/50g)
Teavivre Organic White Peony (Bai MuDan) Tea Loose Leaf Chinese White Tea (1.75oz/50g) by Teavivre at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Teavivre is a registered brand on USPTO This Organic Bai Mu Dan Tea is produced in spring 2014. There's a saying about aged white tea: ''one-year
This Organic Bai Mu Dan Tea is produced in spring 2014. There's a saying about aged white tea: "one-year tea, three-year medicine, and seven-year treasure". Organic certified also made it such a healthy beverage.
It reveals a delicate taste with slight floral fragrance, fresh and sweet with slight soymilk taste, fragrance mouth feel and long-lasting lingering sweet aftertaste.
TeaVivre's White Peony (Bai MuDan) tea is farmed and produced at Mt. Taimu using material from DaBai and DaHao tea trees. Tea trees here are all grown naturally in organic tea area, without any chemicals or pesticides. White Peony Tea, or Bai Mudan Tea as it is called in China, is a slightly oxidised white tea, produced with the same minimal processing as Silver Needle white tea. White tea is low in caffeine while high in antioxidants.
Features & Highlights
- Origin: Fuding City, Fujian Province, China
- USDA and EU Organic Certified
- Well aged, honey, mellow taste
- Inside sealed bag with zip resealed package
- Shelf Life: Permanent Preservation. This Organic Bai Mudan is great for preserved as the years goes, the tea will get better evolved. As time pass by, the value of White Tea increased and also the aroma and taste improved, like many fine wines.
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|