Tamping kit: everything you need to tamp espresso like a pro (without suitcase)
Tamping kit: everything you need to tamp espresso like a pro (without suitcase) by Decent Espresso at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Get all of the tools you need to tamp your coffee easily and perfectly - in one, stylish suitcase! Everyone who is passionate about good coffee
Get all of the tools you need to tamp your coffee easily and perfectly - in one, stylish suitcase!
Everyone who is passionate about good coffee knows that the way you tamp your coffee has a strong influence on how it will eventually taste. This means that in order to consistently get good coffee, you need to tamp correctly each time. Also, to get coffee of a consistent quality, your tamping has to be consistent -- and that each time. With conventional equipment, that's easier said than done! Not only do many people tamp sideways, it also isn't clear when the coffee is compacted enough. Hence, it isn't surprising that the quality would be different in coffee shops each time someone new joins the barista team.
All of the above reasons are why the Decent Espresso team and coffee guru Scott Rao set out to innovate and improve the tools that are needed to tamp coffee. With the help of 23 professional baristas and 2 world champions, all of the items were made to help you tamp perfectly and consistently, to decrease the risk of injury, and to constantly produce world-class coffee.
- The Tamping Kit includes the following components:
- The Decent Tamping Cradle, onto which you can put the portafilter and tamp.
- The Decent Tamper. This 25lbs perfectly calibrated tamper will ensure perfect tamping every time. The tamper and our baskets fit snuggly to avoid the common ring of untamped coffee.
- Our Decent Baskets, which come in the sizes of 15g, 18g, 20g and 22g and are presicion machined for even water flow. They fit most 60mm portafilters.
- Our portafilter funnel, which will help you not spill any coffee grinds while the coffee is being grinded.
- A black, stylish suitcase.
Do you want to improve the quality of your coffee and make your tamping more consistent? Then you should check out our Tamping Kit!
Features & Highlights
- All the tools you need to tamp coffee like a pro in one collection
- Each item was designed by engineers, coffee guru Scott Rao, and received input and advice of 23 professional baristas and 2 world champions
- Each component was extensively tested by professionals
- Significant innovation in each product, which makes it top-of-the-class in each category
- Cheaper overall price than if you buy all of the individual products
|Item Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.12 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|