Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker Double Wall Insulation Coffee &Tea Brewer Maker Easy Clean By Mixpresso (1L, 34 oz.)
Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker Double Wall Insulation Coffee &Tea Brewer Maker Easy Clean By Mixpresso (1L, 34 oz.) by Mixpresso at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to French Press Silky Roasty Coffee French Press Coffee Demystified:Do it right, and you get rich, roasty cups of coffee every day without the
Do it right, and you get rich, roasty cups of coffee every day without the bitterness. Here are a few tricks to get consistent results.
Always go with Steel French Presses because the plastic ones absorb coffee oils and soap leading to bitter tasting brews.
The Coffee Grounds:
- Buy whole beans
- Grind before Brewing
- Coarse Even Grinds and Never Fine Grinds.
Play around with your results. If your coffee is too sour, grind it finer next time. If it is too bitter, grind it more coarsely next time.
The Perfect Ratio
The best ratio of water to coffee grinds is 7% coffee to water weight. That means 2.4 ounces of coffee to 34 ounces of water. Or 70 grams of coffee grounds for every 1000 grams of water.
2.4 ounces = 4.8 Table Spoons of Coffee Grinds for this French Press.
Four Minute Brew Time
Use boiling water and pour over the grinds evenly. Brew for four minutes. Four minutes really is the magic number to getting it right.
How To Get It SILKY:
Once four minutes is up, skim off all those fine specs coffee grinds floating on the top. Then Press. You will end up with a cleaner brew. Drink your coffee within 15 minutes. Enjoy Perfect Coffee Anytime
Features & Highlights
- Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker is made from top quality #304 stainless steel, both the interior and exterior
- Filter screen is easy to disassemble and clean
- Double wall construction keeps coffee or tea warm longer & outside stays cool to the touch
- 3 layer filter structure with the fine mesh filter, balance spring leaf and cross frame, it can trap the smallest coffee grounds
- FAMOUS FRENCH PRESS: The preferred way to brew gourmet coffee
|Package Weight:||2.29 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.06 x 5.12 x 5.12 inches|