Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder (Matcha Green Tea, 1 Oz. Ceremonial Grade)
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder (Matcha Green Tea, 1 Oz. Ceremonial Grade) by Leopard LLC at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Leopard Organic Matcha is brimming with powerful antioxidants to detoxify the body, calm the mind, boost the immune system, and burn fat. Drink
- Source of antioxidants: At the plantation which grows the leaves destined to be ground into matcha, the tea plants are kept in shade for two to three weeks before the first flush of spring. This absence of light multiplies the amount of antioxidants and polyphenols in the tea leaves. Compared to green tea, matcha contains much more EGCG, a natural antioxidant that combats free radicals which are the main cause of skin aging and inflammation associated with the oxidative stress.
- Promotes mental alertness and calm: Used for more than seven hundred years by the Japanese to hone their focus and stay awake during meditation, Matcha contains L-theanine, an amino acid also found in green tea. L-theanine works in two ways, by helping to combat tension and stress and by increasing concentration and focus.
- Stronger immune system: The combination of vitamins, polyphenols, EGCG, antioxidants, and L-theanine gives a natural boost to the immune system, helping protect the body from bacteria and viruses.
- Weight loss:Drinking Matcha is a great way of keeping in shape. The combination of antioxidants and L-theanine boosts metabolism and helps to convert fat cells into energy. Matcha can also help reduce appetite and increase fat burning during exercise.
- 100% Japanese
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
Leopard Matcha is:
Features & Highlights
- Leopard authentic Ceremonial Grade is the highest grade of matcha available in Japan and is used for the Japanese Tea Ceremony. It is organically grown in Kagoshima Prefecture by a ninth-generation family-owned tea estate that has accumulated over 250 years of artisan expertise.
- METHOD: The tea leaves are grown under shade for three weeks before the first flush of spring, leaves are hand picked, veins are removed, then powdered using traditional granite stone mills. The "First Flush of Spring" is the first harvest of the year, and the leaves contain three times more L-theanine than the second or summer harvest. Leopard Matcha contains high levels of antioxidants and amino acids.
- COLOR: the 20 days of shade force the plant to overproduce chlorophyll, which is what makes the tea a vibrant emerald green. Low quality matcha is pale and yellowish. TEXTURE: Leopard Matcha is milled using granite stone mills. The result is a silky texture. TASTE: the L-theanine produced by an excess of chlorophyll gives Leopard Matcha a sweet taste and aroma of fresh grass. Low quality matcha tends to be bitter and astringent.
- PACKAGING: Leopard Matcha is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation. We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our matcha will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy quality time. Included with your purchase is a complementary Leopard Ebook, It contains information about the Japanese Tea Ceremony and some matcha recipes.
- Leopard Matcha is 100% Organic (USDA Organic & JAS Organic), Kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please send us a message and we will issue a refund. Product of Japan. Packed in Los Angeles, CA.
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|