Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder (Matcha Green Tea, 1 Oz. Ceremonial Grade)
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder (Matcha Green Tea, 1 Oz. Ceremonial Grade) by Leopard LLC at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Leopard Organic Matcha is brimming with powerful antioxidants to detoxify the body, calm the mind, boost the immune system, and burn fat. Drink
Leopard Organic Matcha
is brimming with powerful antioxidants to detoxify the body, calm the mind, boost the immune system, and burn fat. Drink Leopard Matcha for healthy-looking skin, sharper focus, and unbeaten stress relief.
- Source of antioxidants: At the plantation which grows the leaves destined to be ground into matcha, the tea plants are kept in shade for two to three weeks before the first flush of spring. This absence of light multiplies the amount of antioxidants and polyphenols in the tea leaves. Compared to green tea, matcha contains much more EGCG, a natural antioxidant that combats free radicals which are the main cause of skin aging and inflammation associated with the oxidative stress.
- Promotes mental alertness and calm: Used for more than seven hundred years by the Japanese to hone their focus and stay awake during meditation, Matcha contains L-theanine, an amino acid also found in green tea. L-theanine works in two ways, by helping to combat tension and stress and by increasing concentration and focus.
- Stronger immune system: The combination of vitamins, polyphenols, EGCG, antioxidants, and L-theanine gives a natural boost to the immune system, helping protect the body from bacteria and viruses.
- Weight loss:Drinking Matcha is a great way of keeping in shape. The combination of antioxidants and L-theanine boosts metabolism and helps to convert fat cells into energy. Matcha can also help reduce appetite and increase fat burning during exercise.
Leopard Matcha is:
- 100% Japanese
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
Features & Highlights
- Leopard authentic Ceremonial Grade is the highest grade of matcha available in Japan and is used for the Japanese Tea Ceremony. It is organically grown in Kagoshima Prefecture by a ninth-generation family-owned tea estate that has accumulated over 250 years of artisan expertise.
- METHOD: The tea leaves are grown under shade for three weeks before the first flush of spring, leaves are hand picked, veins are removed, then powdered using traditional granite stone mills. The "First Flush of Spring" is the first harvest of the year, and the leaves contain three times more L-theanine than the second or summer harvest. Leopard Matcha contains high levels of antioxidants and amino acids.
- COLOR: the 20 days of shade force the plant to overproduce chlorophyll, which is what makes the tea a vibrant emerald green. Low quality matcha is pale and yellowish. TEXTURE: Leopard Matcha is milled using granite stone mills. The result is a silky texture. TASTE: the L-theanine produced by an excess of chlorophyll gives Leopard Matcha a sweet taste and aroma of fresh grass. Low quality matcha tends to be bitter and astringent.
- PACKAGING: Leopard Matcha is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation. We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our matcha will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy quality time. Included with your purchase is a complementary Leopard Ebook, It contains information about the Japanese Tea Ceremony and some matcha recipes.
- Leopard Matcha is 100% Organic (USDA Organic & JAS Organic), Kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please send us a message and we will issue a refund. Product of Japan. Packed in Los Angeles, CA.
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Leopard LLC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Crystal Light
Crystal light on the go, green tea raspberry is a great way to enjoy this low calorie drink in your busy day. Vitamin enhanced tea mix - antioxidant*. They can be conveniently poured into bottled water. Only 5-calories per serving. 90% fewer calories...
By Karma Wellness Water
mpn: 00252796, ean: 0854651003121,
Karma Wellness Water is a truly enlightened product, born out of the idea that what goes around comes around. A drink that transforms pristine spring water into wellness water, creating positive effects for your mind, body, spirit, balance, and vital...
By Traditional Medicinals
mpn: TBOG, ean: 0032917001498,
Personality: Mellow, yet refreshing. Herbal Power: Light and mildly stimulating, green tea is a healthy beverage.* Reason to Love: "Tea" can actually be used to mean black or green tea-which both come from the leaves of the same plant, Camellia sinen...
By eco heed
Your search for the best organic matcha from Japan stops right here... Matcha is the finest quality Green Tea from Japan. Matcha is the heart of the Japanese way of tea and has been celebrated in the traditional Japanese tea ceremony for hundreds o...
By Matcha Love
mpn: 00284192, ean: 0835143011367,
Aspiring cooks can now enjoy the purity of the entire green tea leaf in a variety of recipes.Matcha is a finely milled powder made from vibrant whole green tea leaves.. Rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, with a natural "calming" energy boost. Fresh ...
By Harney & Sons
mpn: AC-7J28-P83U, ean: 0636046354342,
Harney & Sons Tropical Green Tea is a popular blend of handpicked China green teas with pineapple, delivering a marvelous exotic flavor. Its bright pineapple flavors come through loud and clear with a strong pineapple aroma. Tropical Green Tea is caf...
～Enjoy the best quality of Japanese Greentea everyday～ "Reliable・Safety" is the big slogan of CHAGANJUWe would like all the people can enjoy safe greentea in their own countryWe plant the tea with no pesticide and use organic method to make ...
mpn: 3892687, ean: 0799932074004,
Product Description Ingredient: Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder. At CCnature, We work only with organic farms that are situated in the cleanest, most unpolluted mountainsides. All our Matcha is made by using traditional farming methods. Production ...
By Ito En
mpn: 12370, ean: 0766789613168,
made in japan...
By Celestial Seasonings
Celestial Seasonings Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea combines green tea with the antioxidant properties of vitamin C to support everyday wellness. Our gluten-free blend contains white tea for a smoother finish, and it has 25 mg. of caffeine per serving...