Kenya AA Karundul Coffee Beans Finest Auction Lot (Medium Roast (Full City +), 15 pounds Whole Beans)
Kenya AA Karundul Coffee Beans Finest Auction Lot (Medium Roast (Full City +), 15 pounds Whole Beans) by RhoadsRoast Coffees at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kenya is the East African powerhouse of the coffee world. Both in the cup, and the way they run their trade, everything is topnotch. The absolute
Features & Highlights
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Sweet with a trace of chocolate and fruit flavors.
- Fragrant, sharp, and full bodied. This coffee is slightly sweet with a trace of chocolate and fruit flavors, excellent balance of acidity and body.
- Announced by strong overtones of berries and citrus fruits, this Kenya originated coffee is a surprise in taste and aroma as well as a superior grade.
- Staying in the characteristic traits of distinctive floral and fruit of aromas of African and Arabian coffees, this blend of citrus and blackberry flavors is a juicy treat.
- It's a medium body, and the epitome of what this type of region has to offer. Auctions lots are a superior grade above all others because of the careful agricultural practices in producing an excellent crop which is evident in the final taste of the bean.
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|