Honduras Comsa Marcala SHG Fair Trade Organic Coffee Beans (Medium Roast (Full City +), 15 Pounds Whole Beans)
Honduras Comsa Marcala SHG Fair Trade Organic Coffee Beans (Medium Roast (Full City +), 15 Pounds Whole Beans) by RhoadsRoast Coffees at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In the year 2000, 62 Honduran coffee farmers joined together with a common goal to transform their farms from conventional to organic production and
Features & Highlights
- Honduras Comsa Marcala-citrus start with hints of cherry balanced by an almond-flavored, dark chocolate body with a sweet caramel finish.
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! This bean is much more lively than what is thought of as a typical Honduran coffee.
- It is bright, syrupy sweet, and energetic. Honduran coffee usually has a more laid back character than this offering.
- The fragrance of the brewed coffee is reminiscent of almonds and warm caramel with lemon lingering in the finish.
- This is not a heavy coffee, but it has a pleasant intensity and brightness that is memorable.