Guatemala SHB Huehuetenango Huixoc Coffee Beans Rainforest Alliance Certified (Medium Roast (Full City +), 15 Pounds Whole Beans)
Guatemala SHB Huehuetenango Huixoc Coffee Beans Rainforest Alliance Certified (Medium Roast (Full City +), 15 Pounds Whole Beans) by RhoadsRoast Coffees at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These coffees tend to be lively, flavorful, bold, and bright. This varietal in particular - an estate-grown coffee from Finca Huixoc - has pristine
Features & Highlights
- This shade-grown varietal is stunning in its mellow, smooth flavors, very few bags actually make it to the United States.
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Balanced by sweetness & nuanced by fruit.
- This is a rich cup with interesting, although quite subtle, spice notes, as well as a great acidic snap.
- Roast fully to bring out deep, dark chocolate flavors.
- Shade-grown, sun-dried, and hand-sorted, these carefully cultivated beans present gorgeous nuanced flavors and bright acidity.
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|