Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Washed Grade 1 Coffee Beans (Light Roast (City), 15 Pounds Whole Beans)
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Washed Grade 1 Coffee Beans (Light Roast (City), 15 Pounds Whole Beans) by RhoadsRoast Coffees at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These Ethiopian beans are hand-picked, which makes the quality rank high amongst other coffees. Processed through the wet-processing method,
Features & Highlights
- Fragrant and floral with wine and fruit overtones, the Yirgacheffe is one of the most prized East African coffees.
- When roasted to a medium-dark level, it has a smooth medium body and long, lingering finish.
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee is one of the worlds most sought after coffees.
- Since Ethiopia is the birthplace of coffee and it has embedded history as the first coffee growing region, it's no wonder these beans are incredibly popular.
- Offering a softly fragrant aroma, these coffee beans have a subtle floral scent and a satisfyingly intensified finish that would leave any coffee drinker's palate wanting more.
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|