Ethiopian Queen City Harrar Grade 4 Coffee Beans (Unroasted Green Beans, 15 Pounds Whole Beans)
Ethiopian Queen City Harrar Grade 4 Coffee Beans (Unroasted Green Beans, 15 Pounds Whole Beans) by RhoadsRoast Coffees at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Heavy-bodied, spicy and fragrant, Ethiopian Harrar coffee is a wild and exotic dry processed (natural)Arabica coffee that is grown on small farms in
Features & Highlights
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Dark chocolate with hints of cinnamon and dried cherry.
- Ethiopian Harrar coffee is known for its winey and fruity, floral-toned acidity-bright in the cup), even intense-and with a rich and pungent, heady aroma that is wonderfully reminiscent of blackberries.
- The Harrar coffees are considered power house coffees, exhibiting a bold taste that resonates in the cup.
- Being sun-dried, these coffees exhibit a complex, wild fruitiness that is unmistakable, though sometimes a bit muted.
- A fine Harrar coffee has a very interesting dry edge to it, and sometimes a surprisingly pleasant, slightly fermented aftertaste including intense notes of jasmine.
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|