Ethiopian Natural Sidamo Grade 4 Guji Coffee Beans (Medium Roast (Full City +), 15 pounds Whole Beans)
Ethiopian Natural Sidamo Grade 4 Guji Coffee Beans (Medium Roast (Full City +), 15 pounds Whole Beans) by RhoadsRoast Coffees at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Characteristics: Smooth, creamy blueberry/strawberry nuances, floral notes, clean milk chocolate finish. Elevation: 1800-2000 meters Dried on raised
Features & Highlights
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! In the cup this coffee is lively and bright with notes of apricot and cocoa with a heavy body and a clean, crisp finish.
- Ethiopia produces some of the most unique and fascinating coffees in the world.
- Ethiopian Harrar coffee is often used in espresso blends to capture the fine aromatics in the crema.
- At a light roast the Guji delivered the fruitiness we were looking for, sweet and syrupy strawberry flavors with blueberry tones and chocolate-citrus notes at the finish.
- Great Ethiopians are hard to come by these days - be sure to get a bag before they disappear.