Colombian Medellin from the Santa Barbara Estate: Supremo Coffee Beans 17/18 (Medium Roast (Full City +), 15 pounds Whole Beans)
Colombian Medellin from the Santa Barbara Estate: Supremo Coffee Beans 17/18 (Medium Roast (Full City +), 15 pounds Whole Beans) by RhoadsRoast Coffees at Joe Coffee Bar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Growing coffee at altitudes above 4,000 feet results in a richer and sweeter cup of coffee. This is because at higher altitudes the coffee bean takes
Features & Highlights
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Sweet lemon, milk chocolate, balanced and lasting finish.
- The Colombian Specialty Supremo - a must try - is a perfect balance between acidity and richness
- Smooth from beginning to end, this popular classic holds up to its name
- With a delightfully smooth and light body, the Supremo is described as balanced and fruity.
- Presenting a strong aroma, the Santa Barbara Estate Colombian Supremo is medium-sweet in acidity, a perfect cup to enjoy at any time of day.
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|