BioPure - Cistus Loose Herbal Tea - Polyphenol Rich Immune and Antioxidant Support - 100 Grams
Free Shipping Included! BioPure - Cistus Loose Herbal Tea - Polyphenol Rich Immune and Antioxidant Support - 100 Grams by BioPure at Joe Coffee Bar. MPN: 562a. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Handpicked and Naturally HarvestedBioPure's Cistus Tea is specifically handpicked and naturally harvested from the buds, flowers, leaves and stems
BioPure's Cistus Tea is specifically handpicked and naturally harvested from the buds, flowers, leaves and stems which are picked off wild flowering Cistus plants, growing in its native Mediterranean soil and climate.
BioPure's Commitment to Quality
BioPure's goal is to create an unparalleled culture of authenticity in the raw materials and processes that go into creating nutritional supplements. we strive to provide you with nutritional supplements that are potent, pure, biologically vital and effective.
Whenever possible, we use organically sourced ingredients and formulas that are free of unnecessary binding agents, fillers and other excipients.
The quality and purity of the raw ingredients we use form the basis for our high-quality nutritional supplements. Wherever possible, our ingredients are certified non-GMO, organic and free from synthetic or unnecessary additives.
Our nutritional supplements are manufactured using leading-edge processes that extract the naturally occurring micronutrients from plants without leaving harmful residues behind. We manufacture in food-grade facilities to ensure our products maintain the highest standards in terms of cleanliness, purity and quality.
In addition, we use a number of other practices to ensure purity, safety and maximum efficacy:
- Real-time sourcing
- Flash freezing for 100% phytonutrient potency
- Advanced sublimation technology (freeze drying)
Committed to the environment.
At BioPure, we are committed to the environment. Our products are packaged in post-consumer recycled bottles wherever possible.we strive to use only packaging materials that are 100% recycled, 100% recyclable and BPA free.
Features & Highlights
- THE OLYMPIC SUPERHERB: Cistus incanus has played an important role in Greek culture since the 4th century. Tea made from the plant was drunk at any time of the day for relaxation, thirst-quenching, or medicinal purposes.
- CLEANSING HERBAL TEA: Cistus incanus is one of the richest sources of polyphenols-phenolic compounds belonging to the group of plant substances, with has antioxidant activity and that supports the human immune system.
- 100% ORGANIC: Harvested from organic wild plants grown in their native Mediterranean soils and climate.
- STRONG ANTIOXIDANT: Exerts numerous health benefits and contribute to supporting the body's immune system.
- POLYPHENOLS: Cistus incanus has revealed the presence of a number of bioactive compounds including proanthocyanidins15, bioflavonoids, catechins, gallic acid, rutin, and other glycosides16, that exert the above health benefits and contribute to supporting the body's immune system.
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 5 x 5 inches|