Baratza Vario 886 - Flat Ceramic Coffee Grinder (Retail)
Baratza Vario 886 - Flat Ceramic Coffee Grinder (Retail) by Baratza at Joe Coffee Bar. MPN: 886. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Burrs: The Vario's 54 mm professional ceramic flat burrs produce accurate grinding, high throughput and remain sharp for twice as long as the highest
Digital Control Panel: The front mounted control panel with LED display is easy and intuitive. Three programmable buttons allow for grind time setting within 0.1 second (about 0.2 gram). Simply press the START button and the Vario automatically delivers precise dosing.
Grind Adjustment: The Vario offers macro and micro adjust for fine tuning with ease. The macro adjust moves from espresso to press pot in 10 distinct and repeatable settings. A secondary micro adjust arm further divides each of the 10 macro steps into 20 distinct settings.
Grinds Left in Grinder: To maximize freshness, the Vario minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
Brewing Methods: The Vario is exceptional for espresso and manual pour brewing methods.
Motor: A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
Calibration: The Vario is calibrated at the factory to ensure an accurate range of grind. If necessary, the Vario burrs can be easily calibrated using the special calibration tool that comes with the grinder.
Portaholder: The Vario comes with the Portaholder which permits hands-free grinding into an espresso portafilter and makes clean up a snap. The regular 8 oz. grounds bin is also included.
Features & Highlights
- The NEW Baratza Vario 886 is a perfect example of a great grinder combining ease-of-use and a sleek appearance with a penchant for bringing out fantastic flavors in your beans.
- This professional-grade grinder fits anywhere, from your kitchen to your office to your café. While sporting a small footprint, the Vario features an impressive range of capabilities, boasting 230 distinct and repeatable grind settings from fine grind for espresso to course grind for press pot.
- Vario's intuitive macro/micro adjustments make it easy to get the grind for a perfect espresso finish. Need something a little different? With a simple slide of the lever, you can switch from espresso to other coffee styles.
- It couldn't be easier to get the perfect amount - digital timers and three user-programmable buttons make accurate one-touch dosing and repeatable grind times a snap.
- The Vario's unique 54mm ceramic flat burrs provide accurate, fast-grinding performance and remain sharp for twice as long as the best steel burrs. The high-torque DC motor and belt drive transmission mean your beans are in for a smooth, cool ride.
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.2 x 7.3 x 7.3 inches|